New Media: Making Marketing Personal
JOIN US to explore ways to communicate by established and new networks that enhance
- overall understanding of California agriculture and
- marketing of your agricultural products.
As the wave of new media builds, the agricultural community is changing the way it communicates — taking advantage of tools such as Facebook, Twitter, wikis, podcasts, YouTube and others — to communicate with a variety of audiences.
JOIN US at this exciting workshop that will include speakers from industry who are effectively using social media. They will
- discuss the possibilities and challenges of different types of new media,
- provide examples of successful efforts,
- delve into new terminology and
- introduce a primer on how to begin using social media.
Afternoon breakout sessions will feature speakers who will
- help participants learn how to tell their stories,
- develop concise messages,
- expand their vision of ways that technology can be used to market agriculture and its products and
Additionally, the workshop will serve as a forum for participants to plan future workshops tailored to meet the needs of their various professional associations or commodity groups.
The workshop has already past. Check out this video on
how UC helps farmers grow social networking:
Fill out this form to stay informed about our future workshops!